CITY OF LACONIA – POLICE DEPARTMENT
The City of Laconia Police Department is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for our records division.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
· Knowledge of records management principles, practices and methods.
· Knowledge of City, State and Federal laws, codes and regulations governing Police records
· Skill in compiling and maintaining complex and extensive records.
· Skill in effective oral and written communication.
· Skill in preparing accurate reports.
· Skill in data entry.
· Ability to interact professionally and effectively with staff, volunteers, community
residents, visitors, and vendors.
· Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
· Familiarity and compliance with office protocols involving dress, demeanor, record keeping
All Candidates must pass a polygraph exam as well as an extensive background investigation. Applicants must be a U.S. citizen, 21 years of age and must possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent. A college degree is desirable.
The salary range is $36,795.20 to $49,608.00 with an extensive benefits package.
Starting pay is negotiable based on experience level.
Cover letters and resumes must be received prior to 12:00 noon on November 25, 2019 at:
Laconia Police Department
Attn: Captain Allan Graton
126 New Salem St
Laconia, NH 03246