How do I apply for city assistance?

The best method is to call us at 603-527-1267. We can answer your questions and assess your situation and direct you to any other programs that will also be beneficial to you.

To apply for City assistance, you can visit our office and get an application for assistance along with other forms that may be appropriate.  You can also print one from our website.  Once this application is completed, you will need to call 527-1267 to set an appointment.

Included in your application will be a list of documentation that is required to determine eligibility.

Print the Application for Assistance (PDF)

Show All Answers

1. Do I need to reimburse the City for the assistance I receive?
2. What happens if I own my home and I need assistance?
3. Does my immediate family have to pay the City back for assisting me?
4. Do I have to participate in the Workfare program?
5. Do you offer daycare services because I home school my children.
6. What documentation does the City need to determine if I am eligilbe?
7. How do I apply for city assistance?