Registration for New Residents

To register a vehicle owned by you, you must bring the title, along with proof of residency, NH valid drivers or non-drivers license.

If the vehicle is leased, if there is a lienholder or if the vehicle is title-exempt, submit the following to the town or city office where you reside:

  • The out-of-state registration. 
  • Lienholder's name and mailing address. (A copy of your billing statement, for example) 
  •  Proof of Residency

For further information please contact the City Clerk's Office at (603) 527-1265.